With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to reach out to you to share the actions Thompson Ford Sales is taking to ensure our facility is clean and safe for you, our team members and the community in which we serve.
We remain committed to our customers and will continue to provide both sales and service of vehicles to the highest levels of customer experience we set for ourselves. We are open for business and continue to be a safe place for you to visit.
Your safety - As it has been, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19 we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our teams, including:
- We are providing our team members with ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols at our dealership, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas (including customer waiting areas, shuttle vehicles, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of top-grade disinfectant
- We have limited all non-essential travel for our team members
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers
- We have detailed plans to ensure we are able to provide assistance to all our team members and customers and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of COVID-19 in our facility.
Flexibility to serve you - we recognize that you may have an upcoming service or sale appointment; we continue to offer you a flexible booking schedule to meet your needs. To keep our community safe, we ask if you are feeling unwell, to call and we will rebook your appointment at a convenient time for you.
Until further notice, if you REQUEST we will pick up your vehicle at your workplace or home and bring it back to you when your maintenance or repair is completed. There will be no charge for this service and it only applies to vehicles within the city limits of Thompson.
We thank you all in advance for doing your part in preventing the spread of this illness. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.